XLRI PROGRAMME(S) THROUGH GMAT
Online Registration through GMAT for NRI students and PGDM (General Management) Program candidates
XLRI announces Admission for the following Programmes through GMAT
- PGDM (Business Management).
- BM- Jamshedpur
- BM Delhi - NCR
- PGDM (Human Resource Management)
- PGDM (General Management)
- Fellow Programme in Management
XLRI GMAT CODE - WW2-8N-93
XLRI GRE CODE - 5030
The following categories of candidates can also apply through GMAT or GRE score obtained during December 01, 2015 and December 31, 2020 for the following XLRI programmes
- NRIs interested in applying to BM, HRM and GMP.
- Indians interested in applying to GMP.
- Candidate interested through GMAT should also register for XAT and follow the instructions before registration through GMAT.
- NRI / Foreign Students Definition as per "Regulation for admission of NRI/Foreign Nationality/Person of Indian Origin", AICTE letter dated 24 April 2002 is as follows:
NRI : "NRI" in this context means Non-Resident Indian as defined in Income Tax Act, 1961 with the following clarifications: An individual is Non-Resident when he is "not a resident" or who is "not ordinarily resident". A person is treated as "not ordinarily resident" when any of the following conditions is satisfied:
- If he/she has not been resident in India in nine out of ten preceding years; or
- If he/she has not been in India for a period of 730 days or more during the preceding seven years.
Persons of Indian Origin : "Persons of Indian Origin" (PIO) in this context means a person having foreign citizenship (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) without "NRI" status, but who holds a Foreign Passport at the time of sending application, consideration for admission and during the period of his study and he/she or anyone/ both of his/her parents or anyone / both of his /her grandparents is (or was) / are (or were) citizen (s) of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Section 2 (b) of Citizenship Act, 1955 (Act No. 57 of 1955).
Foreign National : "Foreign National" (FN) in this context means an individual having citizenship of a foreign country (citizens of all countries other than India) and not having the status of "NRI" and/or "Persons of Indian Origin" (PIO).
Eligibility : Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2021. PGDM (GMP) candidate may choose to apply through XAT 2021 or GMAT score (taken during December 1, 2015 to December 31, 2020).
NOTE: All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2021. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score